Buying a home will typically be the largest single transaction of anyone’s life. Having the right representation in the home buying process will help protect your interests. Having expertise in the local real estate market can help assure that you are making the right decision. As your buyers agent I will help you select the right property, negotiate on your behalf in order to get the best possible price for your new home, and help you throughout the Seattle home buying process. To contact me directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (206)351-3509.
As your agent, I will do the following:
- Assist you throughout the entire home buying process.
- Engage in a thorough review of all local area homes for sale and schedule time for you to view these properties.
- Help negotiate on your behalf to get the best possible price for your new home.
- Provide you with a comprehensive review of the local real estate market.
- Help you understand the quality of our local schools.
- Walk you through the entire home buying process.
Buying or Selling a Home in Seattle
If you are considering buying a home in Seattle, it is wise to first explore which of the many great Seattle neighborhoods would best fit your lifestyle and interests. There are many things to consider such as convenience to your work and/or activities, whether you prefer an energetic neighborhood or a slower paced feel, schools if you have children, and the style of home you will love!
Having lived in Madison Park for 25 years, Val is an expert on the following Seattle neighborhoods: Broadmoor, Denny-Blaine, Leschi, Madison Park, Madrona, Mount Baker and Washington Park, although Val and her team have done business all over the Northwest and can find you the perfect home anywhere in the greater Seattle area, including Bellevue, Kirkland, and the entire East Side.
To obtain information about the many wonderful neighborhoods Greater Seattle has to offer, please take a look at our Seattle neighborhoods section right here on this website. You will find information on the schools, restaurants, shopping and events in each of these neighborhoods. Of course, if there is anything you would like to know, please don’t hesitate to call and we will provide you with the answers you are looking for.
We know that buying a home is a big decision and can be stressful. We are here to alleviate as much of the stress and work for you as possible.
What we would like to ask of you:
- Throughout your home buying process, LET US DO THE WORK!
- Until we have found just what you are looking for, please call Val whenever you see a property that interests you. We have access to all pertinent information, including Broker only data and if you would like to take a look, we will arrange an appointment for you to view the property.
A few key points:
A building inspection is a good investment. A competent inspector will present the buyer with all aspects of a property’s condition and will indicate if there are any needed repairs immediately or in the near future. This information is useful in negotiating the purchase price and taking into consideration the cost of any such repairs.
Contact a lender of your choice during the process. A pre-qualification letter is needed, to enable you to act quickly when presenting an offer.
Personal integrity and ethics are the foundation of my business. Today many Brokers require clients to sign a buyer’s agreement, but I value your handshake as your commitment to me throughout the buying process.