You can benefit from a Broker with Global Luxury connections, like us
For 25 plus years, we have been a market leader in Seattle Real Estate because of the relationships we have built with our clients. Val C Ellis Real Estate was founded on integrity, deep trust, active communication, and hard work. The relationships we create, cultivate, and keep, are paramount to our business, and we are passionate about serving our clients.
It is our privilege to include you in our long list of happy customers, referrals, and friends. We recognize that buying or selling your home is one of the largest single transactions of your life, and we are prepared to work diligently to make this a positive and helpful experience for you.
As a Luxury Real Estate Specialist and Global Luxury Director, Val C Ellis and her team leverage Global Luxury connections, and a bulletproof marketing plan to ensure success.
Here is what you can expect from the Val C Ellis Team:
Global Reach, Local Excellence
Val C Ellis and her team are backed by the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® program as well as the Coldwell Banker Bain Luxury program, which sets the benchmark for modern luxury real estate marketing. The essence of this elite program is simple; combine Global Luxury know-how with the top luxury real estate masters and the reach of a robust international network in 47 countries and territories. The result is an unparalleled fusion of leadership and experience in one program. With this strong backing, Val C Ellis and her team utilize a variety of marketing strategies with unprecedented success.
- Expansive Online Reach – Finding a discerning buyer for a one-of-a-kind property takes ingenuity, and an expert command of today’s online arena. We have mastered the art of digital marketing, ensuring that your property is seen by the widest possible audience of qualified buyers. As a result, we enjoy immediate syndication through a comprehensive network of prominent real estate websites, including WSJ.com, NYTimes.com, RobbReport.com, UniqueHomes.com, and international websites through ListHub Global.
- Mobile Marketing – Val C Ellis Real Estate and The Coldwell Banker brand have long regarded mobile marketing as the future of luxury. Acknowledging the importance of mobile marketing has led to the creation of a unique suite of products designed to give us the ability to respond immediately to online leads and maintain relationships with affluent clients who are on the go. We utilize ValEllis.com, the Coldwell Banker website, the Coldwell Banker Bain website, and the Coldwell Banker Mobile App, which delivers rich media and video integration, attracting buyers who are seeking exceptional properties.
- Professional Photography – Professional photography is a key element in all of our property marketing efforts. We believe in showcasing the architectural beauty and character of each listing with the help of the best photographers and videographers. A 3D Video Tour is also very helpful to supplement marketing materials with additional engaging visual content.
- Printed Marketing Materials – We will develop a variety of custom printed materials to enhance the marketing of your property. For those who appreciate luxury properties, a tactile experience is important, so these items are crucial in supporting the marketing of your property in addition to our advertising efforts. These items will be distributed during open houses and via direct mail campaigns, as well as provided to all Coldwell Banker Global Luxury offices in this country and abroad, for display and distribution.
- Print Advertising – We advertise our listings in a variety of local and national publications. While we acknowledge the power and reach of the internet, we believe that print advertising is also extremely powerful and remains meaningful to the luxury marketing experience.
- Broker-to-Broker Networking – We will invite the top brokers in the region to view your property, schedule client tours, and information sessions. Additionally, we select a list of top performing VIP brokers to be invited to an exclusive reception in honor of your home. This event will include hors d’oeuvres, a short presentation, informational displays, and one-on-one networking.